Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

To give someone a smile ...

 It doesn't matter how many people you send this to, just remember if just one made you smile, your friends may smile too...
  
Sense of humour
Sad 

Sorry
 

Bad spelling
 
Bad Judgment
 


I’d rather wet myself!
 

Forgot something?

Let me explain ……
 

I retired today!!!
 

And one for all the parents out there … 

How to handle a problem neighbour … 

The Ass family 

Boy genius 

Why you should wear PJ’s to bed 

Tattoo of the year

Latest grill accessory 

Global warming explained in a picture





8 comments:

cathy@home said...

I think all that rain has washed the pictures away :)

JohnD said...

I can see them my end? I'll check if there is a problem and fix it! Ta!

JohnD said...

There you are .... that should fix it!

Jo said...

Thanks for the funnies!

John Gray said...

your best yet johnboy!

JohnD said...

You're welcome,all!

Maria said...

I am soooo slow. I sat there looking at those hot dogs for the longest time before I figured out what was awry with the photo....

JohnD said...

LOL! Big Boys getting burnt!