Thanks to mybabyjohn/delores over at thefeatherednest for allowing me to use this 'Kreative Blogger Award'.
Seven things you (may) not know about me:
1. I am 70 years old - Yes! a real Grumpy Old Man (that's G.O.M. - lol!) - Had my seventieth birthday this month.
2. I am multi-skilled with degrees in Arts (Sociology), Litt B (Archaeology and Prehistory), Grad Dip Ed. (Adult Education) and Nursing (Administration) - tho' I am now retired.
3. We have two grandsons aged 7 and 9 who live with their other grandparents in Sydney.
4. I drive as a volunteer driver two days a week for our Home Living Support Service ferrying elderly local residents to medical appointments throughout our region.
5. I have two fruiting black olive trees in our garden for which I am purchasing a home olive press to make my own olive oil and next spring I am going to plant and trellis two Chinese Gooseberry ('Kiwi Fruit') vines.
6. I am a philatelist - I collect Australian stamps and have 29 albums of Australian stamps that are illustrated and annotated and so are a constant reminder to me of Australian society and its history.
7. I am a keen amateur photographer and always carry a pocket Nikon camera with me - which drives some friends mad (sorry 'Neen! lol)