- Place a 'bread wrap' round on a wire rack,
- Smear it with a good dollop of tomato pizza-base sauce
- Sprinkle some shredded parmesan cheese over the sauce
- Slice up a small white salad onion and liberally scatter onion rings over the cheese
- Squeeze some Avocado paste on the onion
- Add some chopped fresh mushroom
- Add the meat of your choice - ham, sausage, shredded bacon, etc
- Give it another good sprinkle of shredded parmesan cheese and pop the wire rack in your in your oven.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes - when the edge of the bread wrap begins to toast and the cheese has melted into the topping it is "Done"!
Remove from the oven and slide onto a cutting board and slice it up with a pizza slicer.
Eat and enjoy - nice with a glass of soft, rich, red wine.
That's a topping I like but you can use any topping variations you like. makes a really nice and easy 'Snack meal' when you are not in the mood to do the whole cooking thing!