Hi Jim, I'll take up your challenge from a A few things :
1. I was stupid once and had a couple of light beers and got 'done' for DUI - most embarrassing process I've ever been through and do not recommend it to anyone who thinks that they are 'under the limit' after a couple of drinks.
2. If I had my time over again , two things I'd do - firstly, not marry my first wife and, secondly, get an engineering degree.
3. Not waste so much time with my life and get more serious about serious study!
4. I absolutely adore seafood - any kind, any time - as long as its fresh, well cooked and well presented.
5. Wine is the nectar of the gods - good wines compliment all good meals and good friends.
6. I am intolerant - only my true and loyal friends tolerate my lack of tolerance towards fools!
7. Kids are precious and need nurturing in the right way to live, learn and grow!