- a generous slice of rock melon ( orange fleshed cantaloupe) chopped
- 5 large strawberries, chopped
- 50gm of fresh blueberries
- half a large Valencia orange, quartered, peeled and chopped
- the pulp of one passion fruit
- half a teaspoon of white sugar
- a generous splash of lime juice
Monday, August 9, 2010
Fruit salad - a continuing topic ....
Last week a fellow blogger, Gill, put up a post about a fresh fruit salad she had made and it looked delicious. http://thatbritishwoman.blogspot.com/
Gill extolled the virtues of Blueberries, however, my comment was that at $4.50AUS for 100gms I found them too expensive and that I tended to use cheaper fruit in season. Well our supermarket had blueberries on 'special' so I purchased a punnet and made up my fruit salad.